Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spanking Modeling: A Year in Review


Note: this post is extremely photo heavy. It's basically a walk down memory lane for my first year of modeling.

Just over a year ago, I did my first shoot as a spanking model. At the time, I set goals (as I often do) for the coming year. I tend to set my goals fairly high, and so I thought that a good point to strive towards would be working with ten sites or projects in my first year as a spanking model.

As it turns out, I've worked with seventeen, not counting my own clips store which I'm now operating.

I'm very proud of myself for this: I've had a lot of ups and downs, a couple of bad experiences and I've had my fair share of struggles in my personal life, but at the end of my first year, I feel that I'm doing really well.

My very first shoot was with Assume the Position Studios in Los Angeles (I'm currently also selling the content that we shot on my clips store). I remember the shoot well: I was very nervous, and still sort of a newcomer to the spanking scene in general. It was only less than a year before then that I had started going to munches and meeting people, instead of just interacting with SF, like I had done for the first many years of my spanking experience. The scenes that we shot were quite hard, still some of the hardest that I've done for a shoot, and they were taken at a time when I was still talented at bruising (I have since largely lost the ability to bruise).

I see this photo lots of places online without me being credited. That's my butt. :D

The second shoot that I did was pretty shortly thereafter: I shot with Lily Starr Spanking when Lily visited LA. That was an awesome shoot: I got to meet Lily, Robert and another friend of theirs, and we forged friendships that are still strong and vibrant today. The videos that we filmed then are also available on my store.

Lily's bear has ended up in a lot of videos with the two of us!

This is one of the only videos that includes me in the corner, which is still pretty much my natural habitat!

My third shoot was very exciting: I shot with Spanking Court, and once again, I met people who I continue to consider my very close friends. In this case, I got to meet Cali Katerina, Dana Kane, The Villain and more lovely people. This particular shoot was exciting because I had a full size paddle broken on my butt for the first time.


This shoot was the first time that I shot for a larger production company, and it was very exciting indeed. The video seems to be pretty popular, and it was released on VOD in addition to on the Spanking Court site.

The next shoot that I did was with Chelsea Pfeiffer for Good Spanking. It was a half hour "Chelsea Spanks" reality shoot, and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed Chelsea, and I love long spankings. This was around the time when I noticed that I wasn't really bruising anymore: I got spanked for a half an hour, and while my butt stayed red for a long time (more than overnight) it wasn't bruised. This was also released on DVD.


After this, I did another shoot with Lily Starr. This time, it was just the two of us, and we had lots of fun being girly and silly during the shoot.


But we ended things with a wet bottomed, fully nude bathbrush spanking which brought me to tears:

SAD FACE!

After that, I moved to Sioux Falls, and I didn't do a spanking video again until my visit to Los Angeles.

I did a second series with Assume the Position: this time, I got to hang out with fellow model Christy Cutie and along with photodave, we shot a fun set of videos called The Spanking Games. They were basically Hunger Games spanking fan fiction (only, you know, way less dark and more adorable).

Spanked again!

Christy and me :D

Literally the day after that, I shot with Clare Fonda and The Cameraman for Girl Spanks Girl. This was one of my most exciting shoots. We did several sets with looks that worked really well for me, and the story was perfectly suited for my personality. The story is called "The Bad Good Girl" and basically sums me up: I'm sweet and innocent, but I somehow get myself into trouble anyway and feel very regretful about it.

I like the photos from this shoot way too much, so I hope this sampling is not excessive:













And, I got to be the last woman to spank Clare on camera! Winner! 

I also shot with Lily and Robert again. This time, we did one cute, story based video a discipline video with me and Robert which ended up being very severe (and popular) indeed.



I love this angle
Yeah, that bruised.



After that, I did my next shoot for a DVD: Sternwood Academy. This was just an amazing shoot. I got to see Dana Kane, Cali Katerina and The Villain again, and I was lucky to meet Ela Darling and Cheyenne Jewel, who were total sweethearts. Sternwood was pretty much the most fun thing I've ever done in a plaid skirt, and I have done a lot of things in plaid skirts.

With Heather Green (and an awesome bow)

Cali Katerina, Ela Darling, me, Cheyenne Jewel and Heather Green


My next set of shooting took place at the Texas All State Spanking Party. I had the honor of shooting with Pandora Blake for Dreams of Spanking. We've taken some down time before releasing, but the first clip from this will be up on both our sites today! Here's a sneak peak:


Pandora was amazing, and I can't wait to work with her again. I'm..er.. very fond of her. Those are good words for it. :D

I also shot with Ten for Ten Amorette's Punishment Playhouse. We had a freaking blast with those clips, and they included me as a school girl getting into trouble as usual, me getting naked and spanking myself in front of the window and me making out with Ten. Not a bad mix, if you ask me. :D

Heather Green, Ten Amorette, me
 I also shot for Spanking 101 and Amateur Spankings during TASSP, but neither of these have been released to date. During Crimson Moon in July, I shot for a site called Saturday Spanking Club, but that site hasn't gone live yet.

My next batch of shoots was during my recent set of travels: I shot with Dallas Spanks Hard for my third DVD, this one is a feature entitled "Naughty Nightmare."



I also shot several new videos with Lily Starr (yeah, we did work in addition to eating sushi. Hard to believe, right?) This time, I topped her for the first time, which was very exciting for me. The video in which I top her also includes us kissing. Hot stuff. :D

Alex the Top!

Naked, sunburned, crying Alex the bottom!

I also did two of my own productions while in LA: one in association with my boyfriend, Just_Rafa (who is amazing in all ways) and my friend Maddy Marks:




I'm getting better and better at Topping. :D
The other was with Odette Delacroix, and is forthcoming.

My next set of shoots was with Firm Discipline in Texas. We did a boatload of videos together while I was there, including some pretty epic moments, like me, debs and Mila Kohl all getting spanked a row and me throwing debs and Heather Green into the pool.

After a thorough spanking

Fighting with my "sister" Mila

All lined up, and all marked up. 
Toppy Alex pwning debs

I felt that.

Spanking Heather Green OTK

After I threw them into the pool :P
I have, since then, done another shoot with Amateur Spankings and shot for Spanked Call GirlsSpanking Sorority GirlsShadowlane and Northern Spanking, but I don't have any photos for those shoots yet, as they are as of now unreleased.

All in all, it's been a remarkable year, and far more amazing than I ever could have dreamed. Things are only getting more and more exciting, too, and I have lots of great plans for the future.
:D

19 comments:

  1. Wow.....great career thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did ALL those shoots in just ONE YEAR?? Truly amazing. That's a lot of clips to collect. Best wishes for Year Two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very proud of myself for it, and look forward to many more!

      Delete
  3. Ben ; from the netherlands.September 21, 2012 at 3:36 AM

    Hi amazing girl!! Lovely story about your spanking life; exiting and hope to Fred and see more from you in the future ; i keep an eye on you on twitter hihi.best regards.BEN from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you've enjoyed my journey and hope you continue to do so!

      Delete
  4. ohh i'm sorry ., i make a mistake on my comment above., it's read and no Fred!!! btw lovely blog., i'm busy to make my own spanking blog in holland. regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I understand! Good luck with your blog!

      Delete
  5. All that in one year? You ARE fantastic. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably your best blog ever..lots of pretty pictures with no cigarettes.You are a beautiful girl with a bright future :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your success is not surprising because all the people you come across can see how fun, adorable, and lovable you are. Good luck in year 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just curious, does this pay decently? Do you get a fee or a cut of the sales? I think your videos are excellent and you should be paid well, but I guess that all depends on sales, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the shoot, but in general, yes, it pays decently. The only time that I get a cut of the profits is when people buy videos from my store. Otherwise, I'm paid a modeling fee upfront, based on how much the producers project that they'll make from the sets.

      Delete
  9. I first saw you on your recent Real Spanking scenes. I have to say you are gorgeous, I loves your sooo sexy curves!
    You did a lot in one year and I am hugely impressed (especially when you do a Dallas shoot!) But taking time to blog about it is really something special as not too many models let us fans know where to find them. (Erica Scott being a happy exception)
    The future for you in this business looks to be very bright and I can't wait to see where you end up!
    Hope you keep blogging so we can follow your adventures! I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments on the differences between the companies you work with from a models point of view!

    Poppa Mark

    ReplyDelete