Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Interview: Spanking Latte


Hello, my dear, sweet internet!
I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting you recently! Things in my vanilla life have continued to be over-the-top busy. I've got posts lined up for the next few days with lots of good stuff, though.

Today, I have another interview. This time it's with spanking blogger Latte. Go ahead and check out her blog; Spanking Latte. I was lucky enough to meet her at my first spanking party. She's extremely sweet and a great writer.

Latte! Such a cutie!



Spankingland: How long have you been interested in spanking?

Latte: That is a hard question to me because I'm not really sure. I think spanking has always interested me, but I really started looking into the BDSM/spanking world when I was about 18 years old.


Spankingland: I had a pretty similar experience-- I kinda ran into things right when I was old enough to, because I'd been thinking about it for so long! How did you *find* the BDSM/spanking community?

Latte: It is an interesting story how I found the community. I had a psychology paper for school about childhood spanking. When I went to go research the material for the report, I found spankingtube along with various of other sites for spanking stories


Spankingland: That's really interesting! Were you excited when you first discovered it?

Latte: I was very excited when I discovered it. I also was nervous because I didn't know what to expect when I first started chatting with other spankos.


Spankingland: When you first became interested in spanking, did you know that you were a switch, or were you originally drawn to one of the roles and then branched out into the other as well?

Latte: Actually I started out as a bottom only. I first thought I would never like to spank. I had a close spanko friend of mine ask if I would want to try it on him and I agreed. After I spanked him, I became a switch. I fell in love with getting to spank just as receive.


Spankingland: So, at this point, do you have a preference between spanking or being spanked?

Latte: I don't have a preference of either being spanked or spanking.
I enjoy both of them 50/50.


Spankingland: Awesome. What are some of the most exciting things that you've gotten to do as part of the spanking community?

Latte: I haven't been able to do a whole lot at the moment. School is currently my number one priority. I have gotten to attend some private parties here in Indiana which I have enjoyed. Also meeting my fellow kinksters I talk to is very exciting.

Spankingland: Are there things that you'd eventually like to do? Any goals, dreams or plans relating to spanking?

Latte: When life slows down I would like to go to the major spanking parties like BBW and Shadowlane. I also would like to start doing spanking shoots once my name gets out there.


Spankingland: Besides school and work, do you have anything else in your vanilla life which keeps you busy?

Latte: I do. I have partial custody of my niece and I play mom to her. She keeps me pretty busy with her extra curricular activities. I also work with 2 rescues and do various jobs for them.


Spankingland: Do you have any advice for people, especially young adults, who are just getting into the spanking scene?

Latte: Yes. I would encourage joining groups around your area so you can get to know kinksters around your specific area. I would also just be cautious. Most of the community is very nice and very welcoming, but you just want to be safe!!
Hope you guys enjoyed this! 

3 comments:

  1. A fascinating young lady. I like that this interview covers a lot of ground but with conciseness. Well done. Bring on interview #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting interview! It makes me wonder how different my life would be had the internet been a "thing" when I was 18...

    Off to check Latte's blog!

    SC

    ReplyDelete