Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Product Review: Paddles and Panties

The story of some of the ridiculous things that have happened recently and which have prevented me from attending to my blog as thoroughly as I would like to shall be appearing soon. It's more important to me to get this post up, first, and then chatter on about myself. Not like I won't be chattering on in this post, but, you know!

I love underpants. I love them far too much. I like plain ones and lacy ones, cute ones and crazy ones and everything in between. One thing I had never had, however, were spanking related panties. The closest thing that I had were my "GUILTY" panties from my shoot with Spanking Court, which I absolutely love.


When I was given these at Spanking Court, I asked Katerina where they came from. She directed me to her site, Paddles and Panties, where I proceeded to oogle over just about everything. The idea of selling implements and underpants in the same place is so perfect. I'm far too fond of obtaining both of those things.

Paddles and Panties is great for several reasons, besides basically being one-stop-shopping for spankos. They offer a series of underpants with cute, spanking related sayings on the butt, and I'm happy to report that they don't discriminate. They are available for men and in female plus sizes as well as standard female sizing. The panties themselves are well made and fit comfortably, and the text is screen-printed on in a way that looks great and holds up well to washing. I can't say anything about dryers, though, since I hang all my underwear to dry.


The phrases available are cute and witty, and since they're made up by a spanko, they're things that many of us will relate to. :)

"Paddled to Perfection"

The phrases are in a variety of fonts and colors, which mixes things up quite a bit.

I'm personally very into wearing these panties to work under my regular clothes. It makes me feel the same sort of "getting away with something secret" feeling that I get when I'm hiding bruises under my skirt!

"Seat of Education"

These are also sure to be hits at spanking parties, and make for a fun "reveal" when you pull your pants down or raise your skirt to reveal the message!

"100% Spankable" (I'll replace this with a better photo once I get some help: taking photos of your own butt is hard!)
I have had a chance to be spanked with several of the implements sold on their site, as well, and they're quality stuff. I'm most familiar with their wooden pieces, and they really sting a lot! I also discovered that the horrible black spoon which Dana Kane spanked us Sternwood Girls with comes from them! That was an unforgettable implement. It was one of the worst spoons ever (pretty much only topped by "Ben"). You can pick that up if you really want to teach someone a lesson or eight!

They also have this fun thing called "Spanko Lotto" which is basically a scratch off lottery card for spanking! You pick a box and it tells you how many swats and with what implement you are to be spanked. It's a fun little thing and really adorable.

I recommend that you check their site out and pick up one or two items that catch your eye. They're run by awesome people who are offering a unique and well made product. I give them my highest "marks." :P

11 comments:

  1. I love those style panties. They look great with a paddled behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I will definitely check that site out. And yes, it is really hard to take pics of your own butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even with self timer and a tripod, it's tough work!

      Delete
  3. I can confirm that Paddles and Panties' panties are extremely comfortable - and that they look great on you!

    oxxo
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. They need a "Wish List" Section like Amazon has. At least they got the best endorsement possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. My wishlist is "everything besides the ones in this blog post." :P

      Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  5. You wear them very well. I always wondered where to get more spanking specific sloganed boy shorts. Victoria's Secret seems more geared to flirty/sexy styles. You found a bull's eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you!
      I only have one pair of panties with text on them from Victoria's Secret. They say "If you were a library book, I'd check you out." All the rest are too sexual or girly for me.

      Delete
  6. Hmmm... I think I need some of those panties!!!

    ReplyDelete