Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Winning!

Hey everyone!
Thank you so much for voting for my blog for the "Best Creative Spanking Blog" Category in The Spanking Awards! They announced last night that I won! It's my second awards in a row winning (there weren't any awards given last year) and it makes me feel pretty darn special. Despite all my difficulties keeping this blog up in the past year, it's refreshing to hear that you guys still enjoy it!



I'm not the kind of person who has won many medals in my life, so this one really means a lot to me, even if it's just a graphic!

I found out about the fact that I had won when Erica tweeted at me: I was in the grocery store with my mom running around getting stuff for Christmas dinner at the last minute. It turns out that I took first, Pandora got second and Erica got third. Pandora and Erica are two of my all time favorite people, so I'm happy to share the rankings with them. I certainly don't think I'm a better blogger than either one, though, and I wouldn't even HAVE a blog if it wasn't for those two! They were two of my biggest influences in starting this little corner of the internet.

I want to extend my gratitude to everyone who reads my blog, whether you voted or not! I wouldn't have a blog if I didn't have people to read it. It means so much to me that you guys think what I have to say is worth your time!

I'd also like to thank Paul for helping me in my struggle to keep posting regularly, for giving me lots of sexy things to write about, and above all else, for being the most loving and encouraging partner I could ask for. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have him.

On the same note, I'd like to thank Rafa and Z, my wonderful vanilla boyfriend and girlfriend. It means so much to me that two non-kinky people have so wholeheartedly embraced my lifestyle. They support me in everything that I do and never make me feel like my life is any weirder or than their own. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome trifecta of wonderful people supporting me, cheering me on in the good times and supporting me when things are harder.

I'd like to thank John over at Spanking Blogg for resurrecting the Spanking Awards this year! I know it's a lot of work to do, but it's very appreciated!

Finally, I'd like to thank my amazing assortment of friends, play partners and lovers for filling my life with happiness and adventures. This makes for a very contented Alex as well as a lot of great stuff to share with everyone here!

I hope to make 2015 another wonderful year of blogging, and to have lots of exciting spanking tales to share with all of you.
❤︎

(Don't forget that the Spankee of the Year voting is still going on!) 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win. I enjoy your blog.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved. Your creative writing is a joy to read...just wished there was more. Well done also to Erica and Pandora....you three are in a class of your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Don! I'm working on getting my posting schedule back up to what it used to be: in December, I made nine posts, which is definitely an improvement! It's one of my New Year's Resolutions. :)

      Delete