Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Alex's Photo-taking Graph


This is a quick graph that I made tonight. Such a true story, though!

I'll get back to regular posts tomorrow: migraines are keeping me down.

8 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say that I appreciate the greatest percentage of pictures are of your butt.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very funny and true. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that really is so true for me too! I think the only thing competing with butt shots was when I went to Europe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do tend to take extra photos of non-butt things when traveling. :P

      Delete
  4. So by all means, take more pictures :-)

    It's like Samuel Adams : "Always a good decision" ;-)

    ReplyDelete