Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Your Wish is My Command: Mermaids

I was browsing through my search terms when I saw one that really struck my eye: "Land girls spanked."

"I think I have a lot of aquatic visitors," I told Malignus. "They're looking for something other than the boring mermaid spanking photos they're used to."

I'd imagine that my blog satisfied the searcher's desires: I live on the land and am not a mermaid or other kind of aquatic being, and I get spanked with extreme frequency. It did, however, get me wondering. Do mermaid spanking photos exist? I've never seen such a thing or even thought about the idea! I was slightly taken aback that there was a spanking scenario that I hadn't even considered. I discovered a couple of things when I got to work googling.

First, I found this cartoon, courtesy of the Chicago Spanking Review:


I like her shocked face when he bares her bottom. OH SNAP! You got pwnd! Additionally, the sailor looks extremely pleased with himself while spanking her in that last image. That seems very accurate to me. I don't get to see my tops faces while they are spanking me, obviously, but I'd imagine that's kind of what they look like. Unfortunately, I doubt the verisimilitude of successfully delivering a bare bottom spanking in a rowboat. Also of mermaids. But whatever.

Secondly, I found this photo via Dave Wolfe's blog:



This time, it's the mermaid who seems pleased with herself. Seeing dolls spanking each other made me pretty nostalgic: my ken dolls and my Aladdin doll were total spanko players and always had some barbie or similar sized doll over their laps. None of my girls ever got spanked by a sea monster, though. Nor have I, for that matter. Hmmmm. . . bucket list addition? :P

Finally, I found this real life photo of Dallas of Dallasspankshard.com spanking a girl dressed as a mermaid:


I'm very fond of the way they made the tail. Pretty creative stuff.
Thanks for the inspiration, my dear aquatic searcher, and I hope you enjoy seeing this land girl get spanked. :P

7 comments:

  1. That's so funny! Search terms can really make you laugh. I had Saved by the Bell barbie dolls and Zach and Slater were always spankers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I read Saved by the Bell spanking fanfiction once when I was young and first using the internet for spanko purposes.

      Delete
  2. That cartoon is definitely a riot. Amazing how many of our fantasies can be incorporated into spanking in one way shape or form. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic - there is also a nice thread about this on the Spanking Scouts message board:

    http://chross.blogt.ch/forum/read.php?2,8971

    Cheers
    Chross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Interesting discussion and lots of cool photos over there!

      Delete