Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Party: Chapter 3

Sometime after what shall forever be referred to as "The Bunny Incident," YS, Ten, Drlectr and Malignus were hanging out with ellee and I in the downstairs common area (AKA "ellee and Alex's Coloring Area") and more spanking fun was had. I have trouble identifying the order of events at this point, but there were several very fun scenes: at one point, ellee, Ten and I were in a row bent over the pool table as Malignus and YS spanked us with their belts. They both have very well-worn belts, and they were using them in a most enjoyable way (that is to say, not murdering us!) and as one of them worked their way down the line, the three of us yelped like some kind of cute musical instrument.

I think next was when Ten spanked ellee, taking her "being spanked by a girl" cherry. That was an adorable scene, and I really enjoyed watching Ten's toppy side. She was supposedly spanking ellee for taking 90 seconds too long to get YS a beer earlier in the afternoon, and she made her count to 90 strokes, but she kept losing count and those in the audience kept tricking her into saying lower numbers. At one point, Ten started over from the start. I like spankings with "audience participation" like that. Lots of fun. Plus, ellee is seriously the cutest spankee I've ever seen. She squeaks and squeals and wiggles and I am in love with her butt.

Observe!

Cutest ever! Photo of ellee used with permission
Malignus also demonstrated the horrors of Jenny to all the girls (you can see the marks on ellee above). Here are mine:


Aaaaand here's my favorite photo ever! Look at Malignus in the background being all full of sadistic pride and joy! That horrible thing in his hand is Jenny, btw.



Later, we attended a wedding that was held in the cabin and officiated by Megan. It was a really moving ceremony, and included "You may now spank the bride!" I look forward to when the day comes that I get spanked in my wedding dress. In the meantime, it was awesome fun to attend a wedding without putting on pants.


Later that night, I got "caught up with" regarding the bunny incident. I got a short but thorough caning. There was something really enjoyable about hanging out with friends and then being marched downstairs into the other room to get spanked. It felt like the world was right: we all knew what we did and no one was judging us. In fact, they were listening at the top of stairs as I was crying out and yelping. When I came back up they were laughing and smiling and such things. For some reason, that was the time when I was the most aware of this feeling in the cabin.

That evening, I got to have some topping fun with ellee:


She was wearing her famous Nintendo panties and I was wearing a Miffy shirt and we both had bows on, so you can rest assured that it was the cutest scene evar.

Later that night, YS spanked Ten for a long time and it made his hand explode horribly! I'd only seen this happen to this scale once before, and it took like, a week to get there.



It was a good thing it happened on the last night, though, because otherwise it would have been sad rest of the party for him. It did mean that I didn't get spanked by him as much as I'd like to, but I'll be visiting them in the future and I'm sure that will mean lots of spanking time. :D

There's still a little more to be said for what happened that night, but I'll hopefully be able to finish the rest of the stories tomorrow in Chapter 4. I hope you're not bored yet!

8 comments:

  1. Great pics and fantastic storytelling. :-) Looking forward to the thrilling conclusion ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a photo of a Spanker's injury/marks before!! OUCH!! I'll just stick with taking the spankings, thank you...Sounds like it was an uber time thus far, and a no-pants wedding is really the only type of wedding to attend anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever seen three examples of hand explosions in my life, but they were all pretty gross!

      Delete
  3. Wow, people really got married? That's so cool! Sounds like it was an awesome and memorable first party. I've definitely never seen a top's hand look like that last pic. My wussy ass has certainly never caused such damage. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said you were adding more tomorrow! Well, tomorrow has come and gone, missy! Let the failure beatings commence! :)

    (and hell no I'm not bored. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat awaiting the rest!)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorrrrryyyyyyyy! I got it up finally! (That's what he said!)

      Delete