Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Quick Update From My Car!

Hey Blogland!

I've been kind of a busy bee this past week, and I haven't had a lot of chances to get blogging done. SAD FACE! Right now, I'm sitting in my car on a break from work, writing this while eating blackberries and almonds for lunch.

Heather and I got A LOT of positive response to our first few publicly available videos. It's been really lovely to here that people now consider themselves our fans and that people are looking forward to more videos from us. We'll certainly be working on that over the next few days: we have A LOT of great ideas for videos of all sorts. I was really excited to have this piece about me include on The Spanking Resource and to be listed on Barely Pink's Tuesday Tingles.

I also received an awesome "Thank you" package from Cane-iac, thanking me for sharing some of my writing on their site. They sent me a Twisted Delrin Loop and three new items that aren't available on their site yet. They're all serious business implements, and two of the new ones are colorful and beautiful. All of them are excellently made. I haven't done any hard play recently because I'm trying to remain unmarked for my trip to LA (I'm heading there primarily to do modeling and I thus far have seven shoots booked. Gotta keep that skin pristine!) but I'm looking forward to getting murdered with them when I get back. I'll be doing a full post about these awesome new things next week.

Speaking of packages, I sent one to my bestie, ellee, because I found pretty much the best spoons ever in a kitchen store in Sioux Falls:

Like this post, this photo comes from my car!

They only had one puppy one, so I got it for myself because I am greedy, but I got ellee the kitty spoon! It's kinda too bad they didn't have a bunny one. :P The kitty spoon quickly spiraled into a full out care package because buying cute gifts for cute friends is just fun. I then decorated the box and sent it to her husband's work address. I'm very proud of my coloring skillz so I am uploading some box photos:








I know this isn't "Alex in Coloringland" so you probably don't care that much, but I think that I'm awesome.

Finally, I recently purchased a whole pile of different types of bathbrushes to start a "battle of the bathbrushes" series of posts where I find out which ones are the best/worst. I haven't started this yet because I haven't had the right combination of bravery and free time. Malignus did, however, hit me on the inner thigh with one of them. He then used a wooden spoon to make "ears" because he was trying to make a Mickey Mouse shape (since the bathbrush mark was perfectly round). It then looked "too much like a kitty or other cute animal" so he "erased it" by hitting me a bunch more times with the bathbrush:


Poor Alex!
I need to go do my job now! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome sauce on those box designs. I think snail mail would be a lot more lucrative if packages showed up looking like that. The two spoons are cute. Did you clear off the brushes on your Amazon wish list? Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten a lot from my amazon list. I just reorganized it into sub-lists because I'm kind of addicted to organizing things. That's ok with me! I get lots of amazing attention of various kinds. :D

      Delete
  2. Battle of the Bathbrushes? Hmm.. Let me solve that one for you. They are ALL awful!! Lol. "..I'm looking forward to getting murdered with them when I get back." Was that on the Shit Spanko Girls Say list? ;-)

    ReplyDelete