Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beyond Pervertables

I only recently moved beyond pervertables in my exploration of spanking implements. There are so many pervertables to choose from and it makes the entire world feel like a treasure hunt! Still, there's something to be said for having dedicated implements, and I've gotten just as much enjoyment from tracking those down. So far, these are the only toy producers that I've played with items from. I'd love further recommendations.


Cane-iac: Cane-iac is the site from which I've acquired the most implements. I have two different rattan canes, an 18" delrin cane, a lexan OTK paddle, a rubber paddle, an acrylic paddle, a polypropylene paddle, a "smack stick" and a very small acrylic rod, mostly used for flicking. The thing which is the most impressive about Cane-iac's collection is the fact that despite all the things I own from them, I've barely scratched the surface of what they offer. I've never had any of their wooden or leather implements, and they have a ton of other interesting synthetic options. They are always adding new items to their site, too. When my TNG group had a Toy Show and Tell meeting, I introduced several of my friends to their products, and everyone, whether spankos, sadomasochists or sensual players, found them impressive. Plus, their prices are extremely reasonable. I'm definitely a fan.

Canes 4 Pain: I don't own any implements from Canes 4 Pain yet, but I was caned with one during my first photo shoot. I was delighted to discover that my butt appears on their page :D. They certainly get my bottom's seal of approval!




Canes 4 Pain has some items that are a bit hardcore even for me (like the Sanibel Beach Canes) and others that are extremely ornate and very lovely indeed. Their less complicated models are elegant and extremely effective. They certainly seem sturdy and I like the idea of supporting an artistan. They're on the list of "places to buy things from when I eventually get money to throw around."

Kitty's Exotic Paddles: I've been spanked with Kitty's paddles during two of my shoots. They're a remarkable combination of being a total work of art and really, really solid. Those paddles hurt! They pack a punch! And they're just gorgeous :D They're so nice to touch, because of the texture, that those into sensation play would probably enjoy running them over a body. When my video with Chelsea Pfieffer is released, look for some Kitty related banter :P Once I get enough funds, I'll certainly be investing in one of these lovely pieces.

Stockroom: The physical store for The Stockroom is located right down Sunset Blvd from me, so I've been there a number of times. I have never purchased anything aside from clothing and my toy bag from them myself, but they sell an item almost the same as my nylon cane (aka the bane of my existence) and I've experimented with several of Maddycake and Sir Siq's toys from there as a top. The Stockroom is clearly not a place designed for spankos, but they have some interesting canes that I'd recommend checking out. Bottoms, if you have a sense of self preservation, pass on the nylon. I wouldn't recommend their wooden paddles, as they aren't that special for the price, but their other equipment is quite lovely.

These are all the places that I've played with toys from, that I'm aware of. I'm very open to recommendations for other places to obtain implements! :D

5 comments:

  1. It's cool that you've reached the point where you can recommend certain products from certain companies. :-)

    The absolute best leather toys come from London Tanners. The owner, Ian, still makes them. He's on Fetlife and has a website.

    My favorite wood comes from WoodPaddles in Texas. He's on Fetlife as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with BlackVelvet on London Tanners. I have a strap and a paddle from them and it's a worthy investment. I also own 2 paddles from Kitty and they are beautiful and misleading. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i hav a spanking blog and i wonder if you like exchange links betwen our blogs.

    Let me know what you think.

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. My canes look forward to their next encounter with you!!
    ~WhypDancer, http://canes4pain.com

    ReplyDelete