Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photos: Lily Starr Spanking Shoot

I did my second spanking modeling shoot with Lily Starr Spanking at least a month ago, and somehow, I never got around to posting photos from it! Shame on me!

Lily and her partner, Robert Wolf, were ridiculously fun to shoot with. They are just awesome people to hang out with. I got there a bit earlier than our scheduled start time and I got to hang out and chat with them while Lily got ready. I'd known them over the internet for a while, and it's always awesome to get to hang out in-person with your online friends. We shot three scenes: one of which hasn't been released yet, the other two "One Last Chance" and "Waiting For It" are available now at Lily's Clips for Sale and Spanking Library stores.

Some photos from "Waiting For It::
I got spanked:
This video co-stars Lily's teddy bear :D

And then caned:

Then off to bed with a sore bottom and Lily's bear:


The second clip features me getting spanked by Robert.

First over my panties:


Then on the bare:


Then he beat me with his belt:

It is super hard to get a good screen capture of a belt spanking. It moves so quickly!

I was quite sore:


The video ends with *GASP* Alex in the corner:

Who would DO such a thing?!

I'll have photos from my third clip, "The Motivator," once it is released. I'm shooting with Lily and Robert again before I move, and hope to do even more when I visit California in the future.

4 comments:

  1. From online interactions they seem like really fun people. Glad the shoot went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic work. Definitely a great addition to any spankophile's collection :-) Congrats on a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lea- Yeah, they're really lovely and a ton of fun. It was one of the best shoots ever just because they were so enjoyable.

    @BV- Glad you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had so much fun, we did too and I was very happy with the videos too! Can't wait for next time! :-)

    ReplyDelete