Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Where Has Alex Been?! Part 1

It's been about five days since I last posted. That's unusual for me! I love blogging and aspire to do it every day, if I can. That said, I've been a busy, busy girl.

In case anyone hasn't heard me talking excitedly about it recently, I'm moving to South Dakota soon: in fact, I'm leaving Los Angeles in less than two weeks. There's an awful lot to do, getting ready to move halfway across the country, by car, to a different climate, after having lived in the same place for two years. My time has been pretty divided between productivity: packing, sorting, cleaning, organizing, preparing and enjoying the time that I have left with my friends out here. As I've said before, they're awesome people who I am going to miss a great deal, and I'm very glad that I'll be visiting them frequently.

Thursday was my last munch with the Pasadena Roses and Thorns. Their December 2010 munch was my first public kink event of all time, and I've really enjoyed all the relationships I've built there. It was a fun but bittersweet evening. Maybe I cried a little bit over it. Maybe. Everyone knows, Alex never cries. :P

This weekend, I got a lot of "to do's" crossed off my list, and I got to spend quality time with a lot of friends. This included some of the best kind of time: time spent across a lap.

On Friday night, I went to Fetnoir's "Procrasta-ween" party at Threshold with Maddy and her Daddy, Sir Siq. Sir Siq has become my unofficial protector within the local scene: I *can* take care of myself, but sometimes, having a 6'4" man behind me is a comforting thing, especially when I'm prancing around a dungeon in something skimpy and ridiculous like this:



The party was very small: there was a larger event going on at a different play-space that night. Still, the people in attendance were good people, and three can be a party of itself. We had some snacks and hung out a bit, because Sir Siq and I were basically going to die of hunger when we arrived. Then we went into a black light room and Maddycake and I danced around for a while. Sir Siq was dressed as a soldier and had two airsoft guns with him as part of his costume. Have you ever been shot with an airsoft gun before? I had, in passing, over a layer or two of clothes. Mostly, I'd only been grazed with them. Like most things, airsoft guns hurt a lot more when you get hit with them directly on your bare bottom.

Sir Siq drew a target on each side of Maddycake's butt and had her bend over a bench in the private room we were in. Then he shot her directly on the first target. Then she exploded.

Not literally, of course. She just freaked out, jumping up and shouting and hopping around. It took coaxing to get her back down for the other side (including promises that I believe have not yet been fulfilled) but he eventually took the second shot. I stood back and watched her freak out and complain of the extreme hurt. Have you ever heard of the term "morbid curiosity"? I've never understood the evolutionary purpose of such a thing. Anyway, I've got a bad case of that. "I tried this thing! It totally sucked!" my friends say and I say "OOOOH! WILL HE DO IT TO ME?!"

A few minutes later, I was the one with the targets on my bare bottom. Being shot with an airsoft gun is the strongest example of pain-lag that I've ever felt during a scene. I've read descriptions of people having a full second or two of lag behind the impact and full experience of pain from a caning, and while I agree that there's a secondary pain which is much worse than the primary in those cases, it's never taken all that long for me to experience it. With the airsoft gun, it took at least three seconds. I had long enough to stand up and look at Maddycake with one eyebrow raised, because I didn't feel anything really. Then all the sudden, pain appeared. It felt like a hard cane stroke, only instead of being a line of hurt, it was concentrated into a dot of agony. It developed into a little welt that looks a bit like a bug bite. Then, I got back in position and he shot me on the other side. The second of anything is at least twice as difficult to relax through, and I did a good effort at stoicism but totally squealed when I got hit this time: before it even started to hurt. I'm not about to do this all the time, obviously, but it was very cool to find out what it was like.

We went and watched a class on Mummification Play (it fit the Halloween theme!) which was interesting. I'm clearly not about to engage in it, but it is always interesting for me to learn the how and why of another kind of play so that I can better know what my fellow kinksters are experiencing.

After the class, the three of us went into my favorite room at Threshold (the one where Princesstoy topped me) so that Maddycake could spank me. She sat down on the bench and I went over her lap, which was very nice: I think the last time I had a thorough spanking while OTK was in September, during this scene, and I am pretty much addicted to that position. Maddycake was dressed as a fuzzy, pink kitten and I had my Pikachu backpack to hug (I avoided putting my face on it because I had makeup on and didn't want to mess him up) so it was a much more adorable spanking than I usually get. Maddycake also had on fuzzy, pink paws as part of her costume, and between volleys of spanks, she would rub my butt with the paw. Usually, I've been rather "whatever" about sensation play, but this was extremely nice. It's not something I'd want to incorporate into my regular play, but every once and again, it would be super enjoyable.

After Maddycake's arm got tired (she's not usually a top :P) Sir Siq took over while I was still over Maddycake's lap. He stood on the other side of the bench and spanked me with all the implements I had with me and did a very thorough job of it. I tend to talk about how I don't like playing with non-spanko purists, but he created an atmosphere which worked extremely well for me and he had great physical spanking skill. I had my blue, rubber "running track" paddle with me, and near the end, he focused on using that because it was making the strongest reaction. I wailed and shrieked (because in a dungeon you're allowed to be noisy!) and in the end, cried (while Maddycake was rubbing my back with the fuzzy paw). I didn't realize just how much I needed to be spanked to tears right then until I got there, but I was able to let a ton of stress go. When the spanking was finished, I lay in position and hadn't a care in the world: I just cuddled there feeling happy and content. Sir Siq put my Pikachu under my arm for me to cuddle and Maddycake rubbed me with the paw some more. It was lovely to feel so safe among my friends.

After a bit, I got up and checked out my butt, then we got photos:


Later, Sir Siq gave Maddycake a beating and I helped out: I worked on her butt a bit while he was cropping her on the back and later, I provided banter and under-bus-throwing. It was nice to watch them play, too: they have very good energy in a scene. Afterwards, Maddycake and I had the fun of having sore bottoms together and that's always a lot of fun. Maddycake and Sir Siq played together until the club was about to close, so once that was finished, it was time to get home and into bed. I had another big day coming up on Saturday... [to be continued, tomorrow!]

4 comments:

  1. I've been shot in the butt with an airsoft gun and it hurts like a bitch!! :P I remember saying an awful lot of swear words strung together into what sounded like one long brand new swear word. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to events where blowgun darts were used. Now THAT's scary.

    Another great update. Glad you had a great time. Wish I coulda been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fe-fe: I think my reaction was "What?! Maddycake, this doesn't hurt! Oh. Wait. Yeah it does. Ow. That stings. OWWWWWWWW!"

    @BV: blowgun darts? 0_0 Unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being shot by an Airsoft gun HURTS. I can't imagine it on my bare bottom. Rubber stuff is like insta-bruise for me therefore off my list of acceptable toys. Sounds like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete