Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

On Saturday, I went shopping with my Bee Eff Eff, Maddycake. I went to a bikini-bar with some friends on Friday night, so I had some leftover singles in my wallet because I was not particularly zealous with the tipping. I've been budgeting pretty carefully with the move coming up, but it was essentially leftover morale money, so, when we saw this at Sur La Table I had to get it:



I asked Maddycake what she thought this was supposed to be for and her response was "beating Alex." Clearly. I have to admit, now that I've gotten it home and messed around with it a bit, this thing kind of terrifies the hell out of me. I've had big spoons before, but they've always had a very large spanking surface. This one is much smaller, and therefore much more concentrated. Then there's the fact that the material kind of feels like Warren. -_-

At Sur La Table, they had a small Christmas tree full of kitchen related ornaments for the holidays, so I picked up the first decoration for Malignus and me as a family:


It's a tiny wooden spoon! It's so perfect for us. Its red handle echos that bitch, Jenny (Warren's little sister, who used to be the bane of my existence before Warren came around and was about 8 times worse.) Awwww.

Finally, I went into The Body Shop to get some Body Butter (for the purpose of lathering up my butt to prevent dry skin when I'm getting spanked a lot) and discovered that the entire store was buy two, get two free. So, when faced with two free items I didn't really need (because I did want to get two Body Butters to begin with. I use the Vitamin E one when I need to grow new skin and the Extra Dry Skin one otherwise) I got myself bath soap and...


See how unsure my face is? That is me being very fearful and not entirely positive what I got myself into. This is a mean thing, for sure. I also somehow managed to acquire seven new implements in the span of a couple of days, while only spending eight dollars on them. I need to stop having such good luck with this stuff. It's going to eventually lead to my untimely demise. I'm putting a ban on buying anything new at all before I leave, unless it's a packing supply or going to be consumed, since I have to store so much stuff to begin with. Today was the last shopping trip until I'm in LA as a visitor! :/

My Saturday finished up with a surprise visit from J. I'll hopefully get to see him one more time before I leave, but we treated today like it would be the last time, just in case. It was bittersweet. He gave me a nice, snuggly hand-spanking that left me feeling like I was glowing.


It was pretty faded by the time I stopped cuddling to take a photo. He didn't have long to stay today, so no baked goods. :(

Whew! That's a lot of stuff! Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Alex,

    The wooden paddle-type spoons are some of my favorites, and they're amazingly well-constructed considering the price. Excellent choices!

    - Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex, LOVE your site! OMG, that is some honkin' big spoon. I do bet with that small spanking surface it does concentrate quite a wallop. And thanks for sharing your lovely photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you're not moving to the Seattle area. I would love to have you as a Spanking Model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dana - Thanks! I'm pretty excited/scared about it :) It feels like it is never going to break.

    @Michael - I am so glad that you love my site! I discovered yours through American Spanking Society's wink, and I think it's great! I'll be adding you to my links and my regular reading :D

    @Spankher4real - I can get in touch with you next time I'm going to be there: I have several friends I visit in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is crazy cheap for a couple of implements. But yes, you should save up for the move. There are Bed, Bath, and Beyonds in SD, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to look it up to make sure, Lea! Yep: there's one in Sioux Falls. :D

    ReplyDelete