Disclaimers

This blog contains adult material, including depictions and descriptions of nudity, consensual BDSM play and sexuality.
If you are a minor or are otherwise legally not permitted to view this content, or if you find this blog offensive for any other reason, you must click here to exit the page. Alex in Spankingland is vehemently opposed to the corporal punishment of children. Please click here for information on non-violent parenting.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Update Log!

Hi everyone!
I'm back from my travels and back to trying to get blogging done! To revitalize me, I've updated the layout a bit. It's still not fancy, but it's fresh for back to school! The header image comes from Northern Spanking. Please leave any feedback you may have about the new look: anything which is hard to read or use, especially! I've also added a labels cloud for the first time in ages. I've selected particular labels only as I tend to, erm, over use them. At least now they can be (over) used for something, right?

Finally, I want to apologize for taking so long to respond to comments recently. I'm on it, I promise! Thanks for leaving them, and I hope you continue to!

2 comments: